Sunday, June 21, 2009

Staci's Wedding











Hi Bloggers,


I had the pleasure of doing the makeup for Staci and her wedding party in May. The wedding took place in the heart of downtown Chicago. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful bride. The bride wanted something a little different and a look she had not worn before. I decided to give her a smoky eye look. For starters, I went with a pure white base, then applied grey over the lid. For the final layer of the look I went with black in the crease w. A touch of brown also applied to the crease was used to offset the dark colors. To accent the eye, I went with a single layer of eyelashes. A rosie pink was used as the blush for the cheeks. To complete the look I used a nude lipgloss and finishing powder to set the overall look.





No comments:

Post a Comment